Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten (Well, 5, Actually) Tuesday #3



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, book bloggers post a top ten list in response to a predetermined prompt. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday, or see a list of future topics , head on over the The Broke and the Bookish.

August 7th: Top Ten posts that best represent me.


So, this one is a hard one, seeing as I definitely haven't had this blog for long. (Well, I've actually had it for like, two years, but I only started blogging recently...) BUT YEAH LET'S DO THIS.

I like to fangirl. A lot. I also have immense love for the show, Roswell. No shame, people! No shame.

I like to rant about things. Usually I end up making no sense whatsoever. But still.

Kind of an odd choice, I know, but it gives you a glimpse of what I really love. I aspire to be an entertainment journalist, so I love making posts like these. Also, I guess it makes my love for the  TMI series pretty obvious. I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH OK.

Shows what I like and don't like in books. 

This pretty much shows that I'd love to be a total bad ass or have a hot boyfriend with a great accent. That doesn't seem shallow at all obviously. 


I know, I know. This was a terrible list, but I couldn't think of anymore! Five is good enough, right? Oh well. Hopefully I can actually complete the list next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment